Many Different Designs for You to Pick From
Here are some of the designs of solid cedar exterior doors available to you in Melbourne:
- Bi-folding doors – space saving doors that come in the unmistakable Cedar look and finish, that other doors cannot match.
- French doors – add a touch of colonial luxury to your home or go for the contemporary all glass finish.
- Sliding doors – Allow a stream of natural sunlight to shine into your home, as well as the views you want to see, with the added benefit of sliding fly screens included.
Solid Cedar doors can be complimented with one of our large selection of cedar windows, all of which equally come at wholesale prices.
The Highest Quality Cedar Front Doors Available – Delivered to Melbourne
Despite selling you front & exterior cedar doors and windows at Australia’s lowest prices, you still have the highest quality products to choose from in Melbourne.
We work hard to ensure this.
All cedar front doors and windows sold in Melbourne are:
- Built to last for years to come – you may very well live the rest of your life without having to replace your cedar door and window products.
- Built from high quality materials – all door and window products are made of the finest plantation cedar timber.
- Easy to install – All of our products are built with simplicity in mind, they come fully built, pre-stained, include all stainless steel hardware and use 6mm tempered glass. Being fully assembled, makes them easier to install, therefore saving you money on tradesman hours.
If you’d like to make an enquiry about any of our products available in Melbourne or if you just need some advice, please call us now or take a look at our online catalogue.
|Frame Depth 140mm|
|Dimensions are exact to the outside of the frame|
|Toughened safety Glass which surpasses the Australian standards code of AS1288-2006|
|Plantation Solid Cedar|
|All Stainless Hardware – with deadlocks|
|Suitable for external and internal use|
|Retractable Fly Screens available|
|Width can be increased with side awning windows|
|Installation should be carried out by a suitably qualified Builder or Carpenter|
|Some adjustments to locks & other components may be required after installation|
|If these sizes do not suit your installation please enquire about our Custom Orders that can be made to your requriements|